Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Time!!

What are your favorite memories of summer?  Mine are...

The last day of school... getting up early and riding bareback through the mountainous trails of Washington... trips to the lake... camping and the smell of the campfire as I'm waiting for my marshmellow to turn golden brown... the sound of an airplane on a summer afternoon.... the sound of crickets on a cool summer night.... catching frogs in the pond....

I could go on and on... As I think of the past summers I've enjoyed, what are some of your favorite summers?  Email us and let us know.  And, what are you doing this summer to make memories?

Whether it's a walk on the beach, camping out, horseback riding, rodeoing, county fairs or just plain time with the family, HAPPY SUMMER Everyone!!

See you on the trail...

No comments:

Post a Comment