Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Thankful Season

With Halloween over and Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I think of the many things that I am thankful for. Yes, I am thankful for my health, family, my home, but I am truly thankful to have had the opportunity to get to know so many people from CSO! My life is better for knowing you.

With the latest "Happy Ending" that was emailed into us, it says, "I would like to Thank CSO for allowing me to meet my finace on your website! We would both like to have our profiles removed from the website!! My profile name is Cowgirl728 & my Finance's name is FARMERMAT6008. We will be getting married next year 10/09/10!!

I think of the many success stories that have been emailed to us over the years. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that you have found your special someone. When TIME magazine contacted us back in 2000 to ask if they could publish a story about our website and include some of our Success Stories, we were thrilled! Now, almost 10 years later and numerous past success stories, our favorite email that we get is, "Delete my profile, I've found my Cowboy/Cowgirl, Thank you."

With the Christmas holidays only a little over a month away, we hope you will use CSO to your advantage and find a friend for the holidays! Nothing beats sharing the holidays with someone. So, saddle up, take the lead and email many of our CSO members. You never know who could be your match!



See you on the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment